DP-100L Series is a Dual Display Digital Pressure Sensor [For Gas] Capable of diagnosing its own state and reporting to the host device. Improvements to the digital display deliver a wide viewing angle along with increased clarity. The display pressure range and set pressure range have also been increased. Enhanced power circuitry Addition of a reverse polarity protection circuit to the transistor output circuit. Equipped with a 30 mm 1.181 in the square compact-sized dual display. Field data was collected and accumulated for “preventive maintenance” and “operation monitoring”. An analysis of such field data requires high-level know-how and time, causing a burden on people responsible for the production site management. The Self-Monitoring Sensor manufactured by Panasonic is capable of reporting sensor data and its own state to the host device through the I/O Link master.
● Reduction of the data analysis burdenone small step towards IoT.
● “Superior visibility”: Improved visibility in Digital Display
● “Long-distance transmission of analog output”: Addition of analog current output capability to multifunctional models
● Enhanced power circuitry
● 3-color display (Red, Green, Orange)
● Copy function reduces man-hours and human error
● Peak hold and Bottom hold functions