High Speed High Accuracy Eddy Current Type Digital Displacement Sensor, High-speed sampling and high resolution. The new choice for even more variegated data collection and processing. High-speed sampling and high resolution. The new choice for even more varied data collection and processing.
They perform with a ±0.3 % F.S. linearity for stainless steel and iron, Because they perform with a ±0.3 % F.S. linearity, they can be used for sensing stainless steel and iron enabling precise measurements not affected by the work’s material. Specifications Corresponding to each material (stainless steel, iron, aluminum) has already been inputted in the controller enabling the easy selection of the setting that is the most suitable for the particular material used. With a 25 μs ultra high sampling speed, the GP-X series will not miss even high-speed work displacements.
● They perform with a ±0.3 % F.S. linearity for stainless steel and iron
● We’ve realized a 25 μs (40,000 times/sec.) ultra-high sampling speed
● These devices boast a 0.07 % F.S./°C temperature characteristics
● They possess a 0.02 % F.S. resolution for highly accurate measurement
● IP67G sensor head variation
● Sensor heads with superior workability and maintainability
● The 5-digit, dual, 2-color digital display offers great visibility
● The RS-232C communication connector is standard equipment
● Enables sensors data comparisons and calculations
● BCD output unit GP-XBCD (Optional)