New Series of bipolar microstep stepping motor
● Stepping motor drive open-frame advanced type with screw-type connectors
● Optoinsulated inputs to ensure the best EM noise immunity
● Automatic current reduction at motor standstill
|Version||Step & Direction Advanced||Drive Type||Open PCB||Voltage Supply||DC Voltage|
|Voltage Range||24 to 85 Vdc||Current Range||0.6 A to 2.0 A||Dimensions (mm)||101x94x25|
● Significant evolution of the NDC series, preserving backward mechanical, electrical, and applicative compatibility.
● Full digital microstepping drive.
● Adaptive microstepping up to 12.800 step/rev (1/64).
● Intelligent management of the current profile that achieves good results in terms of smoothness of movement, low noise, and vibration control.
● A highly sophisticated control system, preserving anyhow the traditional ease of use of R.T.A. drives.
● UL Recognized