Stepping motor drives series with Step & Direction interface
● Realized with SMD technology in a single EUROCARD format card (100×160 mm)
● Multi axes applications requiring backward compatibility with the previous series
● Electronic resonance damping facility
Voltage SupplyDC Voltage
Voltage Range55 to 85 Vdc
Drive TypeOpen PCB
VersionStep & Direction
|Version||Step & Direction||Drive Type||Open PCB||Voltage Supply||DC Voltage|
|Voltage Range||55 to 85 Vdc||Current Range||4.0 A to 10.0 A||Dimensions (mm)||100x160x45|
● System backward-compatible with the previous series (with PTH technology) equipped with a 32 pole, DIN 41612 form D connector. Drives are designed to be assembled inside a RACK complete with a motherboard.
● Mechanical, electric, and applicative backward compatibility with the previous series drives.
● Electronic damping facility for further acoustic noise and mechanic vibrations reduction at low and medium speed.
● Standard input and output signals facilitate the interface with the most common control systems.
● Particular care is dedicated to obtaining top performance and low power losses for both the card and the motor, limiting the need for forced ventilation.