Series of stepper motors with integrated mini step bipolar chopper drives
● Equipped with programmable motion controller
● Setting by means of CANopen interface
● HI-MOD A with Multi-Turn Absolute Encoder
● Compact system housed in a metallic box mounted on the motor body, minimizing dimensions and optimizing wiring and mounting easiness
Voltage SupplyDC Voltage
Voltage Range32 to 75 Vdc
Drive TypeCombo Unit
|Version||CANopen||Drive Type||Combo Unit||Voltage Supply||DC Voltage|
|Voltage Range||32 to 75 Vdc||Current Range||–||Dimensions (mm)||–|
● Microstepping function up to 3.200 step/rev.
● Communication by means of CANopen interface.
● Command to execute runs with position control to set: distance, direction, speed, and acceleration.
● Command to execute zero research (HOMING).
● Possibility to detect motor loss of synchronism or stall and position error by means of Incremental Encoder (HI-MOD E) or high resolution Multi-Turn Absolute Encoder (HI-MOD A).
● The system does not need a backup battery to keep the information when shut down (HI-MOD A).