Stepping motor drive with Step & Direction interface
● Version: boxed, equipped with crimp-type connectors, maximum compactness
● Operation with built the oscillator, with speed range from 14 to 450 rpm, Setting by means of dip-switches
● Alarm memory by use of yellow blinking led
Voltage SupplyAC Voltage
Voltage Range55 to 100 Vac
VersionStep & Direction
|Version||Step & Direction||Drive Type||Boxed||Voltage Supply||AC Voltage|
|Voltage Range||55 to 100 Vac||Current Range||1.9 A to 6.0 A||Dimensions (mm)||152x129x46|
● Compact, easy to use, and cost effective solution. This system is designed for mounting inside a metallic electrical cabinet. Suitable for wall mounting.
● Microstepping function up to 4.000 step/rev.
● Electronic damping facility for further acoustic noise and mechanic vibrations reduction at low and medium speed.
● External fans not needed: ideal both for mounting inside a metallic electrical cabinet and for stand-alone applications.
● Operation with a built-in oscillator with speed range from 14 to 450 rpm setting by means of dip-switches.