New Series of bipolar microstep stepping motor drives with power input
● Connection directly to the main AC supply (110 to 230 VAC) normally avoiding the need for a transformer
● External fans are not needed
● Electronic damping facility for further acoustic noise and mechanic vibrations reduction
● Automatic current reduction at motor standstill
Voltage SupplyAC Voltage
Voltage Range110 to 230 Vac
VersionStep & Direction
|Version||Step & Direction||Drive Type||Boxed||Voltage Supply||AC Voltage|
|Voltage Range||110 to 230 Vac||Current Range||2.4 A to 4.0 A||Dimensions (mm)||152x129x46|
● Target: advanced applications requiring high precision, low noise, and smoothness of movement.
● The perfect choice for combining high power and low acoustic noise.
● Full digital microstepping drive.
● Adaptive microstepping up to 3,200 steps/rev.
● Intelligent management of the current profile that achieves good results in terms of smoothness of movement, low noise, and vibration control.
● A highly sophisticated control system, preserving anyhow the traditional ease of use of R.T.A. drives.