DTE series is suitable for multi-channel applications whose design is modular type. It supports a maximum of 8 groups of thermocouple/platinum resistance input. DTE offers several output modules (relay, voltage pulse, current output, and linear voltage output). If the customer wants to monitor only sensor inputs then no need to use output cards with DTE. DTE series supports DIN rail installation which saves wires. DTE supports RS-485 communication so we can connect it with third-party devices like HMI or PLC or SCADA. In addition to that, it supports the slope control function. We can also connect a maximum of 7 DTC2000 controllers with DTE.
● DC24 V, Isolated Power Supply
● PID, ON/OFF, programmable PID, or manual control are available.
● PID auto-tuning
● Programmable control for 8 patterns and 8 steps in each pattern.
● 12 modes ready for alarm output
● °C or °F for the temperature unit
● Built-in RS-485 communication interface which supports Modbus ASCII/RTU
● Extendable to a maximum of 7 DTC2000 digital controllers
● Supports synchronous communication protocol and auto ID setup function.
● Supports various selections of input/output modules, e.g. relay output, voltage pulse output, current output, analog voltage output, parameter display, and setup.
● DIN rail installation method
DIN RAIL INSTALLATION