Panasonic EtherCAT servo driver is an Advanced EtherCAT servo driver for High-Performance Motion control. It's the smallest EtherCAT servo driver in the market. Panasonic EtherCAT servo driver has many in-built supported applications (7 control modes of operation, 32 origin-return modes, 2 synchronous modes, and an asynchronous mode).
Panasonic EtherCAT driver Supports a PC-based Controller. It has in-built Real-time Auto-tuning function and Anti-Vibration filters. EtherCAT is an abbreviated designation of Ethernet for Control Automation Technology and is open network communication between a master and slaves using real-time Ethernet.
● Rated Torque: 0.16 Nm to 140.0 Nm
● Support 23-bit Absolute & Incremental type servo motors
● Cyclic & Profile Position/ Velocity/ Torque & Full Close Control Modes
● 3.2KHz Velocity response frequency
● Minimum Communication period 0.125ms
● Communication speed 100Mbps Full-duplex
● Support Network communication “EtherCAT”
✔ Anti-Vibration filters are available
✔ Fast & Highly accurate operation
✔ Configuration Max. Rotation speed 6500 rpm
✔ Precise Position latch & Comparing
✔ High Performance & Low Cost
✔ IEC safety I/F model available