Baumer Flex Flow PF20H is a flow sensor that is used to measure the flow velocity of thin liquid media like water, milk, and CIP agents like acid, caustic, etc. for hygienic applications. It is compatible for CIP and SIP systems. It is having all hygienic process connections.
● It works on the calorimetric principle
● Measures flow velocity of liquid materials only
● Wide measuring range from 10 to 400 Cm/Sec
● Measures flow and temperature at the same time
● Available in different process connections & sensor lengths (hygienic)
● Suitable for CIP & SIP
● Flexible outputs – IO-link Programmable (Two switching o/p, one switching o/p & one Analog o/p, two Analog o/p)