New Series of bipolar microstep stepping motor
● Stepping motor drive boxed advanced type with Plug_in connectors
● Electronic damping facility for further acoustic noise and mechanic vibrations reduction
● Automatic current reduction at motor standstill
Voltage SupplyDC Voltage
Voltage Range24 to 48 Vdc
VersionStep & Direction Advanced
|Version||Step & Direction Advanced||Drive Type||Boxed||Voltage Supply||DC Voltage|
|Voltage Range||24 to 48 Vdc||Current Range||0.7 A to 2.4 A||Dimensions (mm)||90x99x21|
● Significant evolution of the CSD series, preserving backward mechanical, electrical, and applicative compatibility.
● Full digital microstepping drive.
● Adaptive microstepping up to 3.200 step/rev.
● Intelligent management of the current profile that achieves good results in terms of smoothness of movement, low noise, and vibration control.
● A highly sophisticated control system, preserving anyhow the traditional ease of use of R.T.A. drives.
● UL Recognized