Ultra-minute Photoelectric Sensor, Front Sensing
● Thru-beam Type
● Sensing Range : 50 mm
● Output : NPN, L-ON
● Fixed Cable, 2m
Sensing Range50 mm
Emitting ElementRed LED
Connection TypeFixed Cable, 2m
|Type||Thru-beam||Shape||Rectangular||Sensing Range||50 mm|
|Repeatability||0.02 mm||Output||NPN||Output Operation||L-ON|
|Input supply||12 to 24 VDC||Emitting Element||Red LED||Connection Type||Fixed Cable, 2m|
|Sensing Object Size||ø0.3 mm||Timer Function||–||Response Time||< 0.5 ms|
|Enclosure||–||Protection||IP67 (IEC)||Sensitivity adjuster||–|
● The world's thinnest* sensor dimension of 3 mm 0.118 in has been achieved by utilizing new semiconductor packaging technology that does not use wire bonding.
● The small unit size allows installation of sensors in a narrow space where only a conventional fiber sensor head could be installed before. The built-in amplifier also saves on installation space.
● Inflection resistant cable type with improved flex resistance is available for all models. Select the model suitable for your specific application.
● The standard type comes with lead wires with the same diameter as previous models, but the outside diameter of the cable is 2.0 mm 0.079 in and thinner than the cables of the EX-10 series. This facilitates cable routing.
● The sensors features an IP67 protective structure to allow their use in process lines where water is used or splashed.
● Rust-resistant stainless steel sensor mounting brackets and screws are available