Panasonic A6 Series servo is more compact, faster, and more easy-to-use that meets the demands of the present age. Servo motors are high speed, high torque, and lightweight. Panasonic A6 series driver is a swifter, smarter, and easier to use. It has High speed response and high-precision positioning for quick and accurate movement. It has a new two degree of the freedom control system, Built filters, and adjusting functions. It has a 3.2 kHz frequency response to improve productivity.
Panasonic A6 series has a Battery-less Absolute Encoder motor available. It’s Maintenance-free - there is no need to perform a battery replacement. The battery-less absolute encoder is an innovative encoder requiring no hassle of inventory management or cost of battery replacement. It contributes to the construction of ecological and economical industrial machines and systems.
Panasonic A6 series motors protected by a highly dust-proof, oil-tight oil seal (with protection lip) have been added to the motor equipped with oil seals of conventional specifications. The oil seals of this type of motor are made of a material of higher heat resistance.
● Rated Torque: 0.16 Nm to 140.0 Nm
● 23-bit Absolute / Incremental Encoder Resolution
● Battery-less Absolute Encoder Motor available
● Position/ Internal Position/ Speed/ Torque & Full Close Control Modes
● 3.2 kHz Ultrafast Velocity Response frequency
● 8Mpps Exclusive Interface for Line driver Pulses
● Maximum 6500 RPM
● Maximum Torque Limit 350%
● RS-485/ RS-232 MODBUS-RTU communication
● Support 256 Internal Position through Digital Input & MODBUS
● Quadrant projection suppression function
● Detachable Keypad
● Compact motor size
● Low cogging torque
● Advance PANATERM software for PC Interface
● Motor sizing software
● CE & UL & European safety standard compliance
● IP 67 (Except Connector & Motor Shaft)